Friday, March 6, 2009

March 11th

...is my 1 year Etsyversary!!!

Meaning ~ i've had my shop on Etsy for exactly ONE YEAR on March 11th!!!

in that year, a lot of things have changed... my jewelry making and selling style has evolved, my inventory has blossomed, I've learned a lot and had a WONDERFUL time doing it!

I hope in the next year that my little Business continues to become ever more successful ^.^

As a matter of fact, things have been going so well that I've been considering making this official and getting a business license... how exciting is that?!

~ So... in celebration of my 1 Year Etsyversary ~

Every Day (starting Tomorrow) I will feature a ONE OF A KIND (OOAK) item from my shop at a HUGE Discount! Each item will only be available at the featured price for ONE DAY for 5 days leading up to the BIG day ~ a countdown, if you will ^.*

Help me mark this exciting time and snag a Fabulous Lovely in the process!


~Lara
+ Eternal Autumn™ +
www.eternalautumn.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment